Saturday 9 April 2011

Evaluation: 5)How did you Attract/Address your Audience?


I have attracted and addressed my audience through creating a vibrant, youthful magazine that would appeal to young consumers. I included artists that my artists would be familiar to and most likely listen to regularly. I also included features that my audience would be interested in, such as 'Life is Tweet/'Tweets, Rhymes and Life' (a play on words of 'Beats, Rhymes and Life') as my target demographic would be frequent users of social networks, particularly twitter. I have also attracted my audience by making my main articles about two artists signed to Young Money, a record label which signs some of my target demographic's favourite artists that my audience would definitely be familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment