Tuesday 14 December 2010

Stages of Creating my Music Magazine Double Page Spread


1.
Firstly I chose an image to have as a background for the double page spread. I chose this image as it is of both models and there is room to insert text and other images without drawing attention away from them.

2.
I then inserted the title, I used a large white font. I used a black shape behind the text to make sure the title stood out against its busy background but reduced the opacity.

3.
Then I inserted some of the other images I took for the magazine. I mounted the images on a black rectangle as I was worried they would not stand out because the photos have the same background. Again, I reduced the opacity.

4.
After this I inserted two white rectangles which I would later on insert the article over. I reduced the opacity of the shapes.

5.
I then inserted thes speech marks for a quotation I would later on insert. As well as this I added 'watch the behind-the-scenes online at swag-mag.com to remind readers of SWAG's multi-media platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment